Articles in journals
Replication Materials (zipped).
Articles in edited volumes
- "Kadima - Forward in a Dealigned Party System." In Elections in Israel - 2006. Asher Arian and Michal Shamir, Eds. Transactions Publications. 2008. In collaboration with Michal Shamir, Raphael Ventura, and Asher Arian. Fourth author.
- Review of The Economic Vote: How Political and Economic Institutions Condition Election Results, Raymond M. Duch and Randolph T. Stevenson. Comparative Political Studies, 2009, Vol. 42: 1247-1250.
- "Normal Distribution." In The SAGE Encyclopedia of Social Science Research Methods. Lewis-Beck, Michael, Alan E. Bryman, and Tim Futing Liao, Eds. Sage Publications, 2003.
- "Strategies for Analysis of Mutli-Country Individual-Level Data." 2005. Comparative Politics Newsletter, 16(2). In collaboration with Karen Jusko and W. Phillips Shively.
WORK IN PROGRESS
- Electoral Systems and District Magnitude: Beyond the Median
- Coalition Formation and Portfolio Allocation as Two Simultaneous Processes. (with Olle Folke)